This course teaches the use of File-AID and manipulating DB2 Tables and other DB2 Objects. The class attendees are guided through the File-Aid menu structures and capabilities. Record selection, browsing, and editing DB2 tables are discussed in detail. Use File-Aid to analyze SQL statements.
Upon successful completion of this course, the attendee will be able to
- Edit and browse DB2 tables
- Discuss the features of File-Aid
- Change Default settings
- Use Record selection to retrieve only certain rows
- Display DB2 catalog information
- Analyze SQL
- Create, Drop, Alter DB2 Objects
- List DB2 Objects
- Run SPUFI from File-Aid
- Review DB2 Privileges
- Extract and Load Tables
Programmers, operations personnel and system analysts who need hands-on guidance working with Compuware's File-Aid DB2 product
Familiarity with TSO/ISPF and DB2 is required.