The “Power Thinking: The Strategies of Outstanding Leaders” program has been one of America’s most popular leadership development programs for the past decade. It has been conducted for professionals from corporations and organizations such as IBM, Merrill Lynch, United States Steel, Volkswagen, BB&T, Kraft Foods, Bristol-Myers Squibb, the Federal Reserve, Sprint, the Social Security Administration, Nationwide Insurance, as well as for numerous other businesses, government groups, healthcare providers, school districts, and other entities.
The “Power Thinking: The Strategies of Outstanding Leaders” program, which has been offered in a total of 23 different countries, is based on leadership and organizational performance research, which is communicated to participants of the workshop. The program has been effective in helping participants to become not only more highly skilled in thinking but also to be more effective as leaders. Additionally, the organizations led by these individuals have experienced significant performance improvement after the contents of this program were implemented.
The “Power Thinking: The Strategies of Outstanding Leaders” program, created by John N. Mangieri, Ph.D., relies heavily on content that is published in Power Thinking: How The Way You Think Can Change The Way You Lead by John N. Mangieri, Ph.D. and Cathy Collins Block, Ph.D. This book is an integral part of the course content and is provided as part of each student and instructor kit.
Senior Executives and Leaders of all Levels
- The Relationship Among Self-Knowledge, Leadership, and Organizational Actions
- Leadership Success Attributes
- Attributes of a Leader That are Important to Followers
- Comparing Your Current Self-Knowledge to Ones in Which You Wish to Become More Proficient
- Designing a Strategy to Gain Additional Self-Knowledge Competence
3. Actions that Promote Excellent Organizational Performance
- The Relationship Between Cognition and Leadership Success
- The Relationship Between Cognition and Organizational Success
- Assessing Your Cognitive Proficiency
- Data Regarding Your Cognitive Proficiency
- Interpretation of Your Cognitive Assessment
- Selecting a Cognition Skill to be Enhanced
- Designing a Strategy to Gain Additional Cognitive Proficiency
- Leadership Behavior Paradigm: What was Learned
- Next Steps
- Self-Knowledge for Making Better Decisions
- Acquiring a Problem-Solving Strategy
- Correlation with Success
- Power Thinking:
- The Strategies of Outstanding Lea