Adobe Training Description|
You've probably shot video with a digital video camera, and maybe worked with recording audio clips. However, you now need to assemble the video, audio, and still images to create a video program. In this course, you'll use Adobe Premiere Pro to create a video program that combines video, audio, and still images
Adobe Training Objective
You will create a video program that combines video, audio, and still images, using Adobe Premiere Pro.
Adobe Training Prerequisites
Before taking this course, students should be familiar with the basic functions of their computer's operating system such as creating folders, launching programs, and working with windows. Students should also have basic Windows application skills, such as copying and pasting objects, formatting text, saving files, etc.
Instructor led, group-paced, classroom-delivery learning model with structured hands-on activities.
Individuals who are self-employed and who sell video services, such as wedding videographers. “Prosumers,” who are amateurs knowledgeable enough to need professional resources. Other professionals engaged in videography, but for whom videography is not their primary job role. They need to edit video clips and create digital movies, but have little or no experience using Premiere Pro. They need to edit video more quickly, integrate video with other Adobe products, and work in a digital format that can be repurposed for multiple uses. They may have experience using graphic design and illustration programs, such as page layout, photo editing, or illustration programs, but probably do not have experience using other video editing applications.
- Intel Pentium III 800MHz processor (Pentium 4, 3 GHz recommended).
- At least 256 MB of RAM (1 GB or more recommended).
- At least 800 MB of available hard-disk space.
- A color monitor with at least 1024x768 monitor resolution and 32-bit color display (1280 x 1024 or dual monitors recommended).
- A CD-ROM drive.
- Audio speakers.
Upon successful completion of this course, students will be able to:
- assemble a sequence of media clips.
- fine tune a sequence.
- enhance a sequence with transitions, effects, and titles.
- adjust audio clips.
- export video.
- Microsoft Windows XP Professional or Home Edition with Service Pack 1.
Adobe Training Course duration
- Adobe Premiere Pro.
- The latest versions of Windows Media Player and QuickTime.
Adobe Training Course outline
Lesson 1: Assembling a Sequence
Lesson 2: Fine-tuning a Sequence
- Topic 1A: Create a Project
- Topic 1B: Organize Media Clips
- Topic 1C: Add Clips to a Sequence
Lesson 3: Enhancing a Sequence with Transitions, Effects, and Titles
- Topic 2A: Trim Clips
- Topic 2B: Insert or Replace Clips in a Sequence
- Topic 2C: Adjust Clips in a Sequence
Lesson 4: Adjusting Audio
- Topic 3A: Add Transitions
- Topic 3B: Apply a Fixed Effect to a Still Image
- Topic 3C: Add a Title
Lesson 5: Exporting Video
- Topic 4A: Adjust Volume Levels
- Topic 4B: Create Fades
Appendix A: Capturing Video
- Topic 5A: Export a Movie File
- Topic 5B: Export Video for the Web
Appendix B: Compositing