SAP Training Overview
The standard training courses build upon one another in modules. Prerequisite is a basic knowledge of working with SAP.
SAP Training Course duration
Product Safety (PS) 2 days (16 hours)
The objective of this training course is to understand the complete product safety process using a chemical product as an example. This process starts on material data, proceeding with the maintenance of substance data and the generation of safety data sheets up to the shipping of safety data sheets.
- Structure of substance hierarchies
- Generation of a substance and transfer of a bill of material from material management
- Manual data maintenance
- Automated derivation of substance data with rule sets
- Efficient data maintenance using the inheritance concept
- Generation and release of a safety data sheet (report body)
- Recognize and rectify errors in the safety data sheet such as missing data and missing translations
- Effects of changes in a substance on the safety data sheet
- Shipping of a safety data sheet to authorities (manual)
- Shipping of a safety data sheet to a customer starting from a delivery
- Check of the safety data sheet shipping
Dangerous Goods Management (DGM) 1 day (8 hours)
The objective of the course is to get an overview of Dangerous Goods Management within SAP EH&S. Steps to design and maintain Dangerous Goods Data will be covered as well as the integration between the Supply Chain and Dangerous Goods Management.
- Maintenance of Dangerous Goods data within the specification database and packaging data
- Filling and distribution of Dangerous Goods data
- Dangerous Goods checks in Order, Delivery and Transport
- Output of Dangerous Goods Data in Transport documents including Tremcard processing
Global Label Management (GLM) 1 day (8 hours)
The objective of the course is to present the configuration of the Global Label Management solution. System customizing and technical background will intensify the knowledge acquired in the basic course.
- Basic data maintenance and customizing within the Global Label Management solution.
- Label scenarios and label determination
- Printing labels
WWI Layout 1 day (8 hours)
The objective of the course is to create a report template using the tool WWI and to become familiar with the available WWI objects.
- Overview of the basis of the tool WWI
- Lines and logos as static objects
- Inserting headers using symbols
- Symbols for EH&S information
- Parameter symbols for R/3 table fields
- Usage of control objects, for example blank compression
- Rapid generation of tables using the WWI Wizard